We had a wonderful Christmas Party with the Senior Missionary couples at the Area Office on Monday. Here's Robin Ashton, Janice Switzer and Linda Spallino and all the yummy food.
The table was beautiful with two Nativity scenes and lots of green, white and red.
Robin Ashton welcomed us all. She put a lot of hard work into making this a success and it was!
Dinner was yummy. Lots of bite size snacks and desserts.
Paul Garvin accompanied the choir of Janice Switzer, Robin Ashton, Renee Keller, Diane Brunt and Ellen Garvin. I especially liked the "Jessica Noel" song.
John Switzer(with his guitar) has been teaching a Spanish class to the Senior missionaries. Here his class sang Spanish carols to us. Robin Ashton, Janice Switzer, John, Diane Brunt and Barb Zobell
White Elephant Exchange Time!
That's Bill Ashton modeling his tinsel wig! Very stylish.
There was even a ...white elephant in among the goodies!
And more goodies....
And a troll....
Paddles and a velcro ball and socks
I got a pretty statue of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.
And so did Dorothyanne Fuss!
I made Christmas stockings and stuffed them with hacky sacks and penny purses (I guess they are peso purses down here!) and some candy to share with everybody!
Lots of fun, some stories that brought tears to our eyes, good food and good company. It was a most delightful evening! Merry Christmas to all!
Feliz Navidad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment