Ten more days before I leave for Provo Utah and the MTC. I've gotten several phone calls to tell me about housing during my time in Provo, the training that I'll be taking, getting my medications ordered for the first year, and such.
I have to make a quick run to Los Angeles next week. Yes, the LA in California. I have to go to the Argentine Consulate to sign some papers, get fingerprinted etc. Last part of my visa details. Just a quick flight out and back to KC.
Saturday, August 11th we're going to have an open house at my place in Smithville. It's a chance for those people that I haven't had a chance to see in a while to see me before I leave and for me to collect hugs!
Sunday before I leave I will speak at church and then get set apart as a full-time missionary that night.
And they told me that being retired was relaxing! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment