I put this together from the English and Spanish Church Administrator Handbook online versions and then I thought that it might be helpful to other missionaries so here is this glossary. I also have a bunch of other bilingual glossaries, so if you have a need ask me. I'll post the ones that I think might be helpful to folks. Most are Spanish / English although I do have some that have French also as I speak that too. If it is a glossary online I will be glad to share the URL. This list does not include all the possible callings, but you should be able to put together most of them using the words in the glossary. I was going to alphabetize it but it won't let me. Sorry about that!
Callings
in the Church
|
Llamamientos
en la Iglesia
|
Stake President
|
Presidente de estaca
|
Counselors
|
Consejeros de estaca
|
Stake clerk
|
Secretario de estaca
|
Assistant Stake clerk
|
Secretarios auxiliares de estaca
|
Stake executive secretary
|
Secretario ejecutivo de estaca
|
High councilors
|
Miembros del sumo consejo
|
Stake Patriarch
|
Patriarca de estaca
|
Stake auxiliary presidents
|
Presidentes de organizaciones
auxiliares
|
Young Men’s President
|
Presidente de hombres jóvenes
|
Relief Society President
|
Presidenta de sociedad de socorro
|
Young Women’s President
|
Presidenta de mujeres jóvenes
|
Primary President
|
Presidenta de primaria
|
Sunday School President
|
Presidente de escuela dominical
|
Physical facilities representative
|
Representante de propiedades de estaca
|
Activities committee chairman
|
Presidente del comité de actividades
de estaca
|
Family History Center Director
|
Director(a) de centro de historia
familiar
|
Indexing Director
|
Director(a) de indexación
|
Music chairman
|
Coordinador(a) de música
|
Auditor
|
Auditor
|
Welfare specialist
|
Especialista de bienestar
|
Stake high priests quórum
|
Presidente del quórum de sumos
sacerdotes
|
High Priests Group Leader
|
Líder del grupo de sumos sacerdotes
|
Ward
|
Barrio
|
Stake
|
Estaca
|
Branch
|
Rama
|
Elders quórum president
|
Presidente de quórum de élderes
|
Seminary or institute intructors
|
Maestros de seminario o instituto
|
Teacher
|
Presbíteros
|
Bishop
|
Obispo
|
Deacon
|
Diáconos
|
Adviser
|
Asesor
|
Aaronic priesthood
|
Sacerdocio Aarónico
|
Melquizidek Priesthood
|
Sacerdocio de Melquisedec
|
Mission leader
|
Líder misional
|
Missionaries
|
Misioneros
|
Home teachers
|
Maestras visitantes
|
Visiting teachers
|
Maestros orientadores
|
Temple preparation seminar teacher
|
Maestro del seminario de preparación
para ir al templo
|
Class president
|
Presidenta de clase
|
Music chairman
|
Coordinador(a) del programa de música
|
Music director
|
Director(a) de música
|
Organist
|
Organista
|
Pianist
|
Pianista
|
Librarían
|
Bibliotecario
|
Family history consultant
|
Consultor de historia familiar
|
Young single adult leader
|
Líder de jóvenes adultos solteros
|
Magazine representative
|
Representante de la revista Liahona
|
Ward employment specialist
|
Especialita de empleo de barrio
|
Branch president
|
Presidente de Rama
|
Mission president
|
Presidente de Misión
|
District
|
distrito
|
No comments:
Post a Comment