Sunday, March 24, 2013

Recent Farewells

We've had a couple of farewells in the past few weeks.  I'm a bit behind so I am posting them together.

The Daltons left to go home for a few weeks before coming back to be the new Mission President couple for Antofagasta, Chile.  They have been great Momma and Papa Bears for us.  They were executive secretaries here and now Michael and Dorothyanne Fuss are filling in until a permanent assignment is made.



Sandy bore her testimony first.  I knew there would soon be not a dry eye in the place


Then Craig began his testimony and had us all smiling and then tearing up again.




Here is the Missionary group as of that night. Going from Left to Right down the rows.
Sisters: Alexis Mayo, Sandy Dalton, Diane Brunt, LaDee Raymond, Janice Switzer, Barbara Zobell, Evelyn Candland, Ellen Garvin, Linda Spallino, Joy Wingo, Karen Casos
Elders/ Brethern: Craig Dalton, Roger Brunt, Noel Raymond, John Switzer, Steve Zobell, Paul Garvin, Terry Spallino, Bill Wingo
Missing: Robin and Bill Ashton, Dorothyanne and Michael Fuss, Jim and Renee Keller


 The second Farewell was for Maximiliano Vazquez, a volunteer at the CRE who has now left to go to the MTC and will be serving a mission in Monterrey, Mexico.



We were trying to get a picture of everyone waving goodbye and then I realized that I wasn't in the picture, so we  took another.  Didn't even realize the copier repairman was in the picture too!

Here we are at the reception desk, Evelyn Ricagno, Karen Casos and above her  Erika Rodriguez, Gisele Sandan~o, Irene Fernandez and Alexis Mayo plus the copy repairman.


Here is the quirky side of Maxi.

Here is Maxi's more pensive side.

And here are Erika, Gisele and Maxi enjoying the cake and juice at the party.


Buena Suerte en su mission, Maxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment