Although my parents passed away in 2009 and 2010 I still have two crazy sisters. Here they are after the family gift exchange. This year the theme was hats! Jenny is on the left and Marilyn is on the right. They both are librarians. You know that I can find pretty much anything with their help!
Next my children and husband:
Here are Hays and I with our six children. Hays passed away at the end of 2010 and this is the last portrait we had taken together. My children are from left to right: Kristin, Lisa, James, Seth, Meagan and Samantha.
And now for my pride and joys, my grandchildren:
First Kristin:
Here are Ian, Rosie and Kristin
Here I am with Nic
Here is Lilianna
And here is Tim, He's the oldest of the grandkids at 22. Let's see is that all of Kristins's, yes, Tim, Nic, Ian, Rosie and Lili.
Here are Lisa's : Up top is Kameron, then Luke, Heather on the left , Lisa with the hat and then Cati and Cassie
Here's Isaac , James and Tina on his blessing day. Don't know why the picture didn't load well.
And here is Isaac now:
Isaac is the youngest of the grandchildren at just over a year old.
Here's Seth's Family, well almost. Ally, Elizabeth, Seth and Rhianna.
Here are Elizabeth and Seth's girls: Ally, Virginia and Rhianna
Here's Jade and Devon.
And here is Devon with his Dad, Matt. Meagan usually takes the pictures so I don't have one of all of them together!
Here is Sariah with James. He had just been in a production of the Nutcracker Suite.
Here's Samantha, Sariah and Ben out in the snow and the cold last month.
And here is Eli watching the new washer! Again Samantha is the major photographer so it is hard to get her, the three kids and James in the same pic.
Now for a few of my additional "kids" They have been at my house so much during the years and all call me Mom. Wish I had pictures of all of them, but here are a few.
Here is Sean with Ian and Rosie.
Here is Camron and his son, Oh dear, I know I will spell this wrong. His name is pronounced Cheyenne, but I'm not sure how to spell it.
Here's Jose and Mandy, they have two beautiful children. Jose has been in our house on and off for years. I call him m'hijo.
There are more of these "Add-on" kids that have been in and out of my house for years. Some are former students and some are friends of my children, but all are a part of the family!
And now for some four-legged friends:
This is Ronan, Marlyn's Newfoundland. The gentle giant.
Here is Meagan with Roz. She and Marilyn kind of share Roz. Right now Roz is "on tour"
being trained and showing to get her championship points.
Here's Meagan again with Stetson and Smooch. Stetson, like Roz and Ronan is a Newfie and huge, Smooch is a Brat. That is not a social commentary, she is half Boston Terrier and half Rat Terrier, there fore a BRat.
This is Lucy, She lives with James, Tina and Isaac. She is a wonderful dog, but not especially happy when James puts his tie on her!
Here is Fritz with Ally. He lives as Seth and Elizabeth's house. He is a considerate dog. When he runs with Elizabeth he goes out full-bore. When he walks with me he never pulls and seems to understand that he has to heel on my right as my cane is on my left.
And here is Rose. Rose is a boy and has a brother named Kiki. They are nearly identical and you have to see their faces and know their personalities to know who is who. That is V with the cat.
I didn't have pictures of the other pets, because there are a lot more. I love my family and I miss them all. I get to see and hear them on Skype, but it's not the same as hugging and tickling and just being there them. This is the hardest part of my mission, being away from my family. LOVE YOU GUYS!






















We love and miss you too!
ReplyDelete