Friday, April 11, 2014

Coming and Going to School in Buenos Aires

No, this is not about ME going to school.  It is about the dozens of kids I see coming and going to school each day.  A lot of them wear smocks; even some of the teachers wear smocks to school.  This week I was able to sneak a couple of pictures of kids in their smocks.  I didn´t want anyone to be upset about me photographing their kids so they are from a distance or from the back.


There is a nursery school in one of the buildings near where I work.  All the little kids wear these blue gingham smocks.  I just had to get a picture and this week I got my chance.  This little girl and her grandma were leaving the nursery as I walked out of our building so I got a shot.  I wish you could see her face, she is so cute!

These kids were heading to school this morning as I walked to the subway.  This is about a block from our apartment building.

If I can get some other pics I will add them later!  Wish I could go observe at a school one day, but probably won´t get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment