Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Sisters´ Luncheon

We really missed our sisters who were in Salt Lake City this month.  Here are the pictures from our April Sisters´ Luncheon.

First of all I must apologize to Joan Boyle and thank Karen Casós.  Joan, the only photo I got of you was so out of focus that I was embarrassed to post it.  Girl, you have got to slow down so I can catch you in a picture!

Karen, thanks for reminding me to get my camera out!  Otherwise I wouldn´t have gotten any photos!

Yummy soups, rolls and desserts.

Debra Brady, Cynthia Walker and Cristina Walker

I am not sure of these names: Gabriela, Yamila, a beautiful person who´s name I don´t know and Necia  Burrup.

Joann Mortensen had a wonderful activity for us.  Some shared an important event in their life or person who changed them and their lives.

Karen Casós shared about how her twin sister ,Sharon planned on going on a mission and she wasn´t until her dad asked her if she was...and  Karen ending up going on a mission instead of Sharon.

Lynn Flinders, Tonya Ford, Karen Casós, Vickie Smith

Necia Burrup shared  about the loss of a loved one.



Vicki Wallace and Janet Knapp listening.

Yamila shared how the Elders serving in her ward were told that if they prayed  investigators would "fall out of the trees".  When the Elders were walking by her house, her father was up in a tree pruning the branches and he yelled at the Elders, shaking them up a bit.  They taught the family!

Yamila shared her Arroz con Leche with us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment