We went by the Santa Rosa Chapel to talk to the Stake President about the changes that are coming to the CRE and to the Perpetual Education Fund as they are merged to form the new Self-Sufficiency Program.
| When we got to the Santa Rosa chapel the youth were decorating for a dance. |
I wish I hadn´t been so tired when we got to La Campiña, our hotel. They had an extensive SPA.
| The front of La Campiña Hotel |
| All I really wanted was to collapse on a bed. We had a nice room, comfortable beds and a delicious meal! |
| I really liked this painting in the foyer. We saw a lot of horses and some gauchos, but we were driving and I could never get a good photo. |
| Loved the irises in the front. Everything was beginning to bloom. We are just one week into Springtime here. |
| On the way home we saw a lot of cows |
| There is a farmhouse back in there somewhere. All the farms I saw had one story stuco houses with tile roofs. |
| More grasslands |
| and more cows |
| and more grasslands...well we were in the Pampas |
| On the right a little lake. There is a high salt content in the soil so we saw salt deposits around the edge of the lake |
| On the other side a dry salt bed. |
| And finally...more cows! Love the clouds in this shot. |
Well, back to Buenos Aires. I could use a long weekend, but , Alas, back to work on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment