Okay, I really need to get better at remembering that I have my camera with me. I need to start taking more pictures of what we are eating. I did get some shots this week. So here we go.
First , my birthday cake, Dark Chocolate toping, graham cracker crust around a dulce de leche center with walnuts (the only part I couldn't eat.) It was yummy! My bosses at the Employment Center got it for me. They called a staff meeting and I walked in to find a lit match stuck in the top of the cake! (couldn't find a candle)
This has been one of my favorite pizzas. It's called Calabresa. It has pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and green olives. I've yet to find much if any tomato sauce on the pizza's and I could do without the green olives, I prefer black (hard to find here). But the crust is delicious and bready!
This may be my new favorite. It's got Spinach, white sauce, mozzarella and provolone cheese. So delicious.
This is ham (Verrrrry popular in Buenos Aires) and mozzarella and pineapple with...you guessed it, green olives. Luckily they're just on the top and you can avoid them or eat them as you wish.
This is the store these came from. We were at the Area Office with a bunch of other Senior Missionaries watching General Conference broadcast from Salt Lake City. We had pizza in between sessions. It was a great day. Good talks , Good friends and Good pizza!
No comments:
Post a Comment