Saturday, October 27, 2012

A luncheon with Sisters Bednar, Hallstrom, Arnold, Zebolla, and Vi~nas.

What a great day Thursday was.  Sister Casos and I got to go to the Area Office and have lunch with Sister Arnold (Wife of the Area President) and Sister Bednar (Davd A. Bednar of the Quorum of the 12) and Sister Hallstrom (Wife of one of the Presidents of the Quorum of the 70).  We had a great time munching and talking. We were all so sorry that Sister Oaks, (Wife of Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the 12) wasn't feeling well.  We missed getting to talk to her!
Back row: Sandy Dalton, Linda Spallino, Dorothyanne Fuss, Alexis Mayo, Robin Ashton, Janice Switzer, LaDee Raymond, Barbara ZoBell, Ellen Garvin, Karen Casos
Front row: Carmen Gloria Zeballos, Devonna Arnold, Cristina Vi~nas, Susan Bednar, Diane Hallstrom

I hope I got all the names right  My apologies for mistakes.

Here's some candids I took.
This is Sister Bednar.  It was so much fun talking to her. She's lived in the Midwest which made me feel closer to her.

Here's Sister Hallstrom and Sister Spallino. Elder Spallino is the Area Director of Temporal Affairs.
Sister Zeballos is originally from Chile.  Sister Vi~nas (I just can't get the ~ above the n!)
 is originally from Uruguay.  Their husbands are in the area Presidency with Sister Arnold's husband.


This is LaDee Raymond.  She and Elder Raymond work on the Perpetual Education Fund and the return Missionaries.
Here is Sandy Dalton.  Her husband is the Area Executive Secretary.  She is our beloved Mother Hen.  She watches over us and helps us with whatever we need.  We are all grateful for Sandy!

When the luncheon was over the visiting sisters prepared to go on a tour of the city.  Then Sister Bednar said they had 6 extra seats on the remise.  Sister Casos and I got to go along and I have so many more pictures......

No comments:

Post a Comment