Okay, here's the missionaries on the edge of the field waiting to come on during the Cultural Celebration:
Yes, I know it is at an angle. I was trying to show the full expanse of missionaries, mostly young missionaries. If you look on the upper left corner you can see all the packpacks they left when they exited that seating area.
I tried to load the video, but it won't go. I'll have to try something else. I think I can put the video on facebook, so I'll try that!
The last two show the missionaries on the field. I tried to do another panorama picture but didn't have enough overlap so it put them together backwards and I couldn't get it to do it right! Next time more overlap and more pictures!
I'm off to see if I can download the missionaries marching onto the field at facebook...wish me luck! More pictures tomorrow of the Buenos Aires temple and I'll write about what we learned during the dedication!
No comments:
Post a Comment