![]() |
| Here is Karen Casós singing with Irval and Joann Mortensen. |
![]() |
| I call this one "The Singing Sweethearts" . The Mortensen's are such great folks! Okay, going to try to load the video. |
If you can see this, it starts with Irval Mortensen playing the guitar and his wife Joann to his right, moving around to the right are Janet and Doug Knapp, Herb and Vickie Wallace, Larry and Debra Brady, Necia and Lyle Burrup, Tonya Ford, Lynn and David Flinders. Then it goes back past Davidl, Lynn, Tonya, Lyle, Necia Debra, Larry, Vickie Herb, Doug, Janet, Joann and Irval. On the other side of the guitarista are Karen Casós, Dan and Vicki Smith and Garry Boyle. Well, I went in and looked at it and I can't hear it. Also it jumps slides so you just get glimpses of everyone. Eventually I will figure how to do all this stuff, but for now, you get what you get!


No comments:
Post a Comment