Last week the senior missionaries THOUGHT they were going to see a dance demonstration. They were all ready to watch!
Just watch? OH NO! We got to learn how to dance Argentine Folklórico dancing with one of the ladies that had dance previously at a sisters' luncheon and with Gustavo who works in the area office. They demonstrated and taught and then the missionary couples started dancing!
First Macarena (I think that was her name) did a basic demo, then she and Gustavo showed us how to do the steps as couples. My dancing days are pretty much over with a bad hip and bad feet, so I took photos. Switched to Sports mode, so I could hold down the button and take a series of shots in a row. That worked really well.
After the demos came the practice, which looked a bit like line dancing.
| Not even going to try to caption this one with names. |
I wandered around as we got to the point of everyone spreading out and actually dancing. I tried to get a shot of each couple. I promise not to blackmail anybody, but you are welcome to send these on to family if you want!
The Boyles and the Bradys
The Knapps
The Smiths

And Herb Wallace's Unforgettable Chicken Dance! Gotta Love it!
















No comments:
Post a Comment