So to start out with, this is remembering San Francisco...Except this was Buenos Aires in August. That shadow in the background of the first shot is the Casa Rosada. August is the middle of winter down here and it was a cold fog!
These were the doggies waiting for their walk while their dog walker went in to get another dog. Kind of looks like a doggie maypole!
This is a pic of the flutist (floutist?) in a tree last summer in 3 de febrero park. I'm so missing the warm weather and the green trees and the Jacaronda purple blossoms.
This is the pumpkin cozy I made last year to put my white pumpkin in because I was too lazy to carve it. Drew in the eyes and mouth with a magic marker. It is only two months away from Halloween so I thought I would put it in! LOL!
This is the piper that occasionally serenades us in the subway. No that is not a kilt he is wearing, it is Bermuda shorts. Haven't heard him lately. Maybe if it warms up he will reappear.
Just sort of putting in some things that I couldn't figure out where to put!

No comments:
Post a Comment