| Noel Raymond is on the left in front and Craig Dalton past him, on the right is Sandy Dalton and then Diane Brunt |
| People kept moving and so some of my photos are blurry, sorry, Bill Ashton! Next to him is Robin Ashton. |
Michael Fuss was stuck between Joy Wingo, his wife and I listening to talk about cooking! He was very nice about it! Ellen Garvin came down to talk with us after we had eaten.
Sorry there are no more pictures except for ones to blurry to see! The food was wonderful and the company was extraordinary! The staff was very nice, although they did get my order confused. My last pic is just to give kudos to the young waitress who got everything straightened out and got my food to me!
| There she is...right inbetween Bill and Joy Wingo. She worked very hard to get me the meal I ordered instead of the meal the mozo who took my order heard! And she got the tip! |
I would go back again easily, but next time I will show the order to the waiter and be sure he sees what I ordered!
As we finished about 8:30 or 9 the place was just filling up. Lunch and dinner are so much later here than at home. We were there as the earlybirds at 6:45. Most of the crowd was starting to show up at 9. They would still be full at 10 or 11. When we went out there was a crowd outside waiting for tables. It is a very popular restaurant.
No comments:
Post a Comment