| Very nice decor and wonderful staff. The service was excellent. |
A. At 32 pesos = $6.42
- 2 Spring Rolls (Arrolladitos Primavera)
- Your choice of sauteed:
- Rice, veggies and chicken or beef (Chaw Fan)
- Noodles, veggies and chicken or beef (Chaw Mein)
- Bean sprouts, chicken or beef (Chop Suey)
- Mineral Water
B. At 35 pesos = $7.00
- 2 Spring Rolls (Arrolladitos Primavera)
- Your choice of sauteed:
- Rice, veggies, mixed meats (Chaw Fan)
- Noodles, veggies, mixed meats (Chaw Mein)
- Bean sprouts, mixed meats (Chop Suey)
- Mineral Water
C. at 40 pesos = $8.00
- 2 Spring Rolls (Arrolladitos Primavera)
- Your choice of sauteed:
- Rice (Bco. ??), Soy Sauce, or Curry, chicken or beef (Hue Fan)
- Mineral Water
They also have take-out and delivery. If you can't finish your meal they will package up the leftovers for you.
They have a take-away menu hanging on the door. And the prices for most things aren't any higher than the list above, you just pay extra for the entrada and the beverage. Soda Pop runs 10 pesos.
We've been there a half dozen times and we really like the place. Here's my take as a food critic:
The spring rolls are great. But I cannot recommend the Wan-Tan soup. The Wan-Tans are yummy, but the broth has no flavor. I didn't get pictures of those. So far I haven't found a main course that I didn't like. All good! Great Service!!! I give them **** four stars. Good price, good food, close to us, excellent service.
This last time we had a sweet and sour pork:
| Sweet and Sour Pork (Cerdo con Anana) A bit different from what I'm used to where the meat is coated and fried. |
We have tried it the way you see it in the picture and as fried sweet and sour (frito con Salsa Agridulce) I preferred the fried one, but I'm not supposed to eat fried stuff, so I just had a taste of that. This one I could eat.
My favorite so far is the Chaw Mein with chicken:
| Chaw Mein (Fideo Saltado) really yummy! |
The Chaw Mein comes with zucchini, onions and carrots in the noodles with the chicken.
And my kids have been complaining that I'm never in the pictures, so here I am:
| I forgot to smile! |
And here's Karen, so her kids can see her!
Here's the Horario for the Restaurant:
Lunes a Sabado 11 a 15 hras y 19 a 24 hrs
They are also open on Sunday, but we aren't going to go then.
Delivery Telefono: 4778-0940 / 4771-9949
Yay. A picture of you! I'm a little behind on my bog reading. But love your posts mom!
ReplyDelete