Wednesday, November 7, 2012

We're in our new apartment!

The living - dining room.  Kitchen is off to the left, Bedrooms to the right
 This is sort of the before on everything in our apartment.  We wanted to take pictures of everything the way it was when we came in.  As soon as we got our bags inside I started snapping.  There are more shots, but I didn't think you wanted to see the walls, or the gap in the glass door out to the terrace.  When we get it fixed up I'll take better shots.
Our efficiency kitchen and laundry
On the upper left by the window is the water heater. Below the washer - dryer in one machine! and the kitchen sink.  See where the washer-dryer dumps the water into the sink.  I'm hoping it does spray over the sink and onto the floor!
A gas stove. Hurray! No pilot light, have to use matches!

Our oven - broiler
Our refrigerator
the bathroom, shower on the right, no not two toilets, the one by the sink is a bidet....don't ask!
Larger bedroom, but not by much!


This is our closet in the one bedroom.  the other bedroom closet is similar, but smaller


Smaller bedroom so this one got a dresser too.  I'm in this one.  The windows have an interesting blind on the outside that slides up and down.


 There is air conditioning but only in the living - dining room, so you get what you get in the other rooms.  We have a nice view of the street below.  Unfortunately it's a busy street so we also have a lot of noise.  We are only a few blocks from where we had been staying in a hotel so we know the neighborhood, where Jumbo, the grocery and Easy the Home-Depot-type store is and we're only two blocks from the subway and the train, just on the other side from where we were before.

More later!












No comments:

Post a Comment