Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cats in the Botanical Garden

This post is especially for Meagan.  She has been patiently waiting for the cat  pictures.  Please share them with Dr. Amy.  Here are the best fed cats in town.  These are the cats that we saw in the Botanical Garden here in Buenos Aires.  We must have arrived at feeding time.  There was a lady putting out food for them all over the Garden.  I gave them all names...alphabetical in order:

The cat food was put out in secluded spots where the kitties could eat undisturbed.
Alberto for instance did not want to be disturbed.

Alberto would not turn around to have his picture taken while he was eating!

Giorgio was enjoying a siesta in the sun

Hugo was hanging out near the reflection pool

Inez relaxed in the shade.

Javier was my favorite, but...

...no matter what I did...

...he would not look at me!


Kiki stretched out beneath the giant Pyracantha leaves.

Catrina and Bonita liked the ivy.

Diego, Enrique and Frida knew the food lady had goodies for them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks momma. I love all if them. Which one are you bringing home? Hehe. Just kidding. I love you.

    ReplyDelete