We had Chinese food this time with egg rolls and fried rice plus yummy desserts.
![]() |
| Andrea Spannaus began the program. |
Joann Mortensen, Tonya Ford, Andrea Spannaus
Cristina and Cynthia Walker, Joan Boyle, Marina Romeu, Karen Casós
For those of you who don´t know Marina (I think that´s right) , her husband works as a manager in the Self-Reliant Center with Karen Casós and I
Vickie Smith, Lynn Flinders and Vicky Wallace
Alexis Mayo, Vickie Smith, Lynn Flinders
The only way to get a shot of the rest of us was to do a selfie, so the angle is a bit odd.
Carmen Zeballos is so expressive.
There´s Janet Knapp and Cristina Walker and all the Books of Mormon!
We also took a picture of all the sisters and put the print into Books of Mormon along with our testimonies. We get to give those out! Sister Spannaus said she would send along that photo, so I will add it later! Here it is:![]() |
| l-r: Vickie Smith, Alexis Mayo, Lynn Flinders, Cristina Walker, Cynthia Walker, Carmen Zeballos, Janet Knapp, Marina Romeu, Joan Boyle, Tonya Ford, Joann Mortensen, Andrea Spannaus |










No comments:
Post a Comment